Monday, February 27, 2017

Music: The light of life


Music is the the reason to live and the source of ceaseless inspiration to a lot among us. It is a gifted attribute for some and for the rest a hard fetched fruit after rigorous rehearsals and practice.

Apart from singing, the patrons of music develop their skill in instruments. The musical instruments make way for a divine connection making the presence of lyrics and verbal notes practically irrelevant. There are a number of musicians who have created magic with their instrumental skills. Beethoven's symphonies still create an aura of romance when played. They are undoubtedly the most remembered tunes of the western classical music. They just include the piano notes and still create such spells on the audience that it feels as though the tune itself is narrating a romantic opera.


The sitar maestro Pandit Ravi Shankar and the tabla king Zakhir Hussain are the world renowned stars of the music world of Indian origin. These veterans make the words redundant and say it all through their music.

Musical instruments can be mastered by anyone who things he can. Playing a musical instrument is not the same as singing which needs the god gifted magic in voice.

I quench my thirst for music with my Casio. Though its an age-old piece, it works well for me as I am not a regular music pursuer. However, I wish to realise my dreams of 'making it big' in the world of music through my daughter. She has developed an interest in Casio and plays it fairly well. I was browsing through some of the Internet stores for an ideal keyboard for her. I don't think there can be a better gift for my baby on her 12th birthday.

I found the online shopping stores overflowing with Electronics Keyboards with triple the functionality my old instrument has. Naturally, it is almost the same age as me. World has changed a lot since then. The Casio electronic keyboards which I am planning to get for my daughter( after perusing through the baffling array of keyboards) is the musical keyboard with 100 tones. I came to know that the evergreen Hindi numbers like ' Mera Juta hai Japani' and ' O Mere Sona Re' are loaded in the Casio SA-41. I was quite pleased to see that it has thirty two mini sized keys ideal for the tunes of 'Happy Birthday to You' and ' Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars' . After all, these are the very first tunes of every learner.It is surprise that everybody will celebrate her festival this year. because that date would be The Diwali. Now I am again planning for her birthday gifts along with some Diwali Gifts such as crackers and Rangoli maker.

I am quite glad that I found the best gift and a perfect music teacher for my daughter in form of the Casio SA-41.

No comments:

Post a Comment